LXV 6.7 off road Caravan
The LXV 6.7 is where luxury meets off road performance. Designed and built for extended off-grid periods with the industries finest luxuries and modern conveniences such as 480 amps of Lithium battery power, endless self charging capabilities, smart phone integration and much more. The LXV 6.7 is a full width off road caravan offering 5 star accommodation anywhere that you can take it.
Majestic and elegant with off road prowess. The LXV 6.7 is absolute luxury with modern innovative touch control and smart technology.
The LXV 6.7 features an electric awning that can be deployed in less than 5 seconds at the touch of a button. Take the camp chairs out of the large carpet lined and dust pressurised storage compartments and you are set up in less than a minute.
The external fold down door under the awning doubles as a drink and food bar as well as an entertainment hub offering full Bluetooth connectivity for smart control and information.
This is where the fun starts. Connect your smart phone, relax and punch your music out as loud as you like through the impressive outdoor speakers, after all, you are so far off the grid that no one will hear you.
It doesn’t matter where you are on the planet, when you step inside the LXV 6.7 you will feel like you are in a luxury hotel, but with panoramic views through the double glazed windows you will be reminded that you are somewhere beautiful.
Positioned at the front of the LXV 6.7 is the full size pillow top innerspring queen size island bed with luxurious European hood lining above your pillows. The bed is surrounded by soft closing overhead and side storage compartments for your clothing as well as a soft closing drawer for other items. We have positioned the windows to give you the ultimate bedroom view.
In the centre of the LXV 6.7 we have placed the kitchen and the living area. There was no expense spared here and the designers did not hold back. Sitting at the table, you will embrace the excitement of going to a café with the face to face seating, hand stitched by the Craftsmen at Mountain Trail from pleated leather. At the end of the table is another smart hub, with the touchscreen entertainment system and a second display panel for information and control of the electrical system.
The full length kitchen has been positioned perfectly, offering you the ability to pass drinks and food through the window to the outside food and drink bar. It comes equipped with a 4 burner gas stove, grill and oven as well as a microwave that can run off the massive 3000 watt inverter, while you are off grid. Opposite the kitchen is the 208 litre refrigerator and the full height slide out pantry for all of your food and drinks. With overhead cabinets above the kitchen and the café dining table, you will be able to take enough food that you may never want to come home.
When entering the ensuite at the rear of the LXV 6.7 you will be faced with a full size mirror and bench top with extra space for toiletries. The toilet and shower have been separated, offering absolute privacy if you are both using the ensuite at the same time. The large separate shower has ceiling ventilation behind an opaque glass sealed door, meaning your hot shower steam won’t fog up the bathroom. This is a spacious bathroom, with overhead cabinets, LED mood lighting and ample storage space in the overhead and under bench cabinets.
The foundation on any off road caravan is the chassis and suspension. At MTRV, we have been designing and building our own chassis and suspension in-house since 2009, and our engineers knew exactly what to do with the LXV 6.7 to ensure it would hold up to the rigorous corrugations of Australian unsealed outback roads.
The LXV 6.7 rides on our own independent trailing arm air suspension that offers total flexibility of 3 pre-programmed ride heights and a self levelling program that will ensure it is always riding at the same level, no matter how you load it or where it is going.
Since the commencement of making our chassis we have never had a failure, which is why we offer a full off road guarantee on our chassis. Built from Australian laser cut RHS steel and hot dipped galvanised we can guarantee that our chassis will not fatigue or corrode, which means you can tow the LXV 6.7 through tough terrain and know it will not let you down.
It is a high tech savvy world, and unless you are on top of it, you could be easily left behind, but not with MTRV. Our in house electrical engineers don’t sleep at night, and it shows in what they have sourced and included in the LXV 6.7. Designed as an off grid van, it needs to pack some power and it does, with an impressive 480 amps of lithium battery power, 540 watts of roof mounted solar, DC charging while you are towing and AC input, we are sure you will never run out.
The LXV 6.7 runs a battery monitoring and switch control interface with dual touch control screens, there is one inside at the café seating and another outside at the bar, and if that’s not enough, connect it to your smart phone and monitor everything while you are driving. Not only does it turn on and off the circuits but it can tell you how much water you have on board and give you critical information such as charging logs, power consumption, time to go and even alarms.
If you like your coffee, you won’t miss out, we have included a 3000 watt pure sign wave inverter that can automatically switch from mains power and run all of your appliances when you are off the grid. It will also run the LXV 6.7 roof mounted reverse cycle air conditioner.
With any 5 star quality accommodation, lighting can make or break the ambience, so we have included 5 different mood settings from a range of LED lights from bright white through to warm themes and even a blue, to name a few.
Heating and cooling has been taken care of by the diesel powered hot water service and heater. We made sure they would operate independently of each other, so if it is a cold night and you haven’t arrived, you can turn on the thermostatically controlled diesel air heater from your smart phone in the vehicle and preheat the LXV 6.7 to any temperature before you have arrived.
Body & Chassis
- CNC Router cut European XPS composite fiberglass insulated floor, roof and wall panels
- Heavy duty structural hot dipped galvanised chassis and draw bar construction
- Mountain Trail’s independent electronically controlled self levelling multi-ride height air suspension with interchangeable stub axles and off road dual shock absorbers
- 12 in electric off road brakes
- 3500kg off road tow hitch with hand brake
- 17” x 8” 6 stud alloy wheels with 265/70/R70 USA made all terrain tyres
- Underbody wind down spare wheel
- 4 heavy duty wind down stabiliser legs and heavy duty jockey wheel
- Front and rear mounted mud flaps
- 2 chassis mounted recovery points
- Integrated rubberised stone guard and vented storage compartment
- Dual rear hitch mount receiver
- 2 x 20lt Jerry can holders
- 2 x 4kg Gas bottle holders
- Plush café style face to face leather lounge with adjustable table that can be converted to an additional bed
- Mountain Trail’s revolutionary developed laser cut and CNC pressed aluminum cabinet system throughout
- Commercial grade Vinyl floor
- Full internal kitchen with a 3 burner gas stove, grill and oven, 23L microwave, 208 litre refrigerator and sink with glass lid
- Premium grade laminate benchtop and cabinetry
- Soft close drawers and cabinet doors throughout
- Compartment clothing shelves
- Pillow top innerspring queen size mattress with under bed storage
- Double glazed windows with Mesh and block out screens throughout
- Overhead cabinets with soft close feature
- Maximised storage compartments
- Reverse cycle air conditioning and heating
- Diesel powered thermostatically controlled air heater
- One piece fibreglass shower cubicle
- RV toilet
- Vanity basin with mirror and tap mixer
- Fire extinguisher
- Rear LED Halo lights
- Side LED Clearance lights
- 6 Double-glazed Euro-style windows
- Lockable external door with fly screen
- Electric awning
- Fold down drink and food bar
- 2 x marine carpeted storage compartments
- 125 litre food grade plastic water tank
- 85 litre food grade plastic water tank
- 130 litre grey water tank
- Digital water level indicators
- 12v water pump
- 3 way water valve to draw from an external water source
- Main water pressure regulator
- Internal and external shower unit with hot and cold water
- Diesel hot water service
- MTRV engineered Automotive Full plug and play wiring harness
- 540 watts molded film solar panels
- 480 Amp Lithium batteries
- Battery Management System (AC/DC/Solar)
- Total vehicle management system with Smart phone integration
- 208 litre refrigerator
- 260 litre slide out pantry
- External 2 x Dual USB 12v points, 2 x Auxiliary 12v points & 2 x 240v/inverted dual power points.
- Internal 4 x Dual USB 12v points, 4 x 240volt inverted dual power point
- 3000 watt pure sine wave inverter with automatic 240V AC switch over
- Touch screen entertainment unit with 2 x internal speakers and 2 x external speakers
- 24″ HD LED Smart TV with swivel wall bracket
- HD Sensor Antenna
- 2 x 12v fans
- LED lighting:
- 3 External compartment lights
- 15 Internal lights
- 4 Awning lights
- 12v Positive dust suppression system
- Trailer Plug (7-pin flat/round)
- 50 Amp Anderson socket
- Breakaway brake unit
- Electronic Anti sway