LXV 5.7 off road Caravan
The LXV 5.7 Tandem Off Road Caravan provides the confidence to explore and camp in the harshest outback conditions in a full-height luxurious tandem caravan.
Modular, rugged and truly self-contained. The LXV 5.7 is a go-anywhere off road caravan.
Outside, the LXV 5.7 boasts enormous storage capacity for everything you could possibly need.
An electric awning covers the signature MTC ergonomically designed stainless steel slide-out kitchen that features hot water, stainless steel sink and a 3 burner gas stove, under kitchen storage and a large stainless steel bench.
Along with the kitchen, the LXV 5.7 has 2 pantry drawers for ample food storage and a 95 ltr slide-out fridge with 2 separate compartments that can be set at variable temperatures, such as fridge or freezer.
The front vented storage compartment offers storage for 2 gas bottles and 2 jerry cans; plus, additional space for fire wood and rubbish.
The LXV 5.7 includes 2 large marine carpeted compartment on the drivers side offering generous storage for a small BBQ, generator, table and chairs.
Inside, the LXV 5.7 is pure luxury with the convenience of a full kitchen including a 3 induction 1 burner cooktop, a microwave, a stainless steel sink and drainer and glass lid, a 50lt fridge and amply kitchen storage with soft close drawers and cupboards with a table for 4 people to dine in comfort.
The LXV 5.7 features an internal toilet, shower and vanity with a rear cabinet wall that includes 2 hanging cupboards with numerous soft close drawers.
A pillow top innerspring queen size mattress awaits with a lift up storage compartment located at the end of the bed perfect for linen and towels.
Internal diesel powered hot water and heating at a flick of a switch, Bluetooth audio connectivity, DVD, TV and radio amplified by the external digital aerial.
The interior lighting is enhanced throughout the LXV 5.7 with the integration 4 large double glazed windows.
Keeping the interior temperature under control is easy with the LXV 5.7, through the use of double glazed windows, skylights that either pulls natural air in or pushes out stale and stuffy air, efficient reverse cycle air conditioning and a 12v Sirocco fan.
The LXV 5.7 rides on the smooth MTC off road independent tandem trailing arm suspension with 8 shock absorbers. With extra ground clearance and over 30 degrees of departure angle the LXV 5.7 will walk over all terrain with confidence.
The hot dipped galvanised heavy duty chassis supports the German manufactured light weight fiberglass composite insulated walls and roof panels.
With Redarc 240 volt AC, 12 volt DC and constant stand-alone 540 watt roof-mounted thin film solar panels, the LXV 5.7 generates electricity where ever you go.
Staying off the grid is easy
The collected energy is stored in 200 Amp Lithium batteries, which comes into use when external power is unavailable. A 2600 watt inverter with automatic 240v switch over will power most electrical appliances including the reverse-cycle air conditioning without being connected to mains power.
Body & Chassis
- German manufactured composite fiberglass insulated roof and wall panels
- Heavy duty structural hot dipped galvanised chassis and draw bar construction
- Mountain Trail’s independent coil suspension with interchangeable stub axles and off road dual shock absorbers
- 12 in electric off road brakes
- 3500kg off road tow hitch with hand brake
- 17” x 8”, 6 stud alloy wheels with all terrain tyres 265/70 R17
- Underbody wind down spare wheel
- 4 heavy duty wind down stabiliser legs and heavy duty jockey wheel
- Front and rear mounted mud flaps
- 2 chassis mounted recovery points
- Integrated rubberised stone guard and vented storage compartment on A-Frame
- Triple rear hitch mount received
- Stainless steel badging
- 2 x 20lt Jerry can holders
- 2 x 4kg Gas bottle holders
- Plush lounge with adjustable table that can be converted to a single bed
- Commercial grade Vinyl floor
- Internal kitchen with a portable induction 1 burner cooktop, convection microwave oven, 50lt refrigerator, sink with drainer and glass lid
- Premium grade laminate benchtop and cabinetry
- Soft close drawers throughout
- Tall hanging cupboards
- Pillow top innerspring queen size mattress with under bed storage
- Mesh blinds/block out screens over all windows
- Bulkheads and roof with LED touch lights
- Maximised storage compartments
- Reverse cycle air conditioning and heating
- Diesel powered cabin heater
- One piece fibreglass shower cubicle with toilet and shower combined
- Fire extinguisher
- LED rear light combination
- Clearance LED side lights
- 4 x Double-glazed Euro-style windows
- 2 x Sky lights
- Lockable external door with fly screen
- Electric awning with anti-flap kit
- Slide-out stainless steel kitchen and bench with sink and 3 burner gas stove with wind guard
- 2 x large pantry drawers
- 95lt Fridge
- 2 x marine carpeted storage compartments
- Mesh annexe floor
- 130 ltr food grade plastic water tank
- 85 ltr food grade plastic water tank
- 85 ltr grey water tank
- 4 x Water level indicators
- 12v water pump
- 3 way water valve to draw from an external water source
- Main water pressure regulator
- Internal/external shower unit with hot and cold water
- Cassette toilet
- Diesel hot water service
- Water-less plumbing system
- 3 x 180 watt (540 watts) molded film solar panels
- 200 Amp Lithium batteries
- 30 Amp Redarc Battery Management System (AC/DC/Solar)
- 6-way control panel with individual fuses
- External 95 ltr Fridge
- Internal 50 ltr Fridge
- External 2 x Dual USB 12v points, 2 x Auxiliary 12v points & 2 x 240v/inverted dual power points
- Internal 2 x Dual USB 12v points, 1 x 240v/inverted dual power point
- 2600 watt pure sine wave inverter with automatic 240V AC switch over
- Fusion entertainment unit with 2 x internal speakers and 2 x external speakers
- 22″ LED TV with swivel wall bracket
- Winegard HD Sensor Antenna
- 1 x Sirocco 12v fan
- LED lighting:
- 7 x External compartment lights
- 6 x Internal touch lights
- 1 x Awning light
- 2 x Bed reading lights
- 12v Positive air pressure system
- Trailer Plug (7-pin flat/round)
- 50 Amp Anderson socket
- Breakaway brake unit